• How to create a coaching magazine today...

    Hey Josb,

    Did you know you can transform the done-for-you PLR.me content into a coaching magazine?

    Check out what Dr. Tracey Marks did:

    Read more...

    How to Create a Coaching Magazine
    See How She Did It...
    Ronnie Nijmeh, Founder of PLR.me
     

    RONNIE NIJMEH
    Founder, PLR.me

    P.S. Did you know that you can get download credits without a subscription? Stock up on pay-as-you-go credits.

     

    Done-for-you brandable coaching resources available at PLR.me

    EXPLORE OVER 12,000 BRANDABLE COACHING RESOURCES:

    New Products  |  Reports  |  Articles  | Presentations  
    Checklists  |  Fables  |  Affirmations  |  Action Guides
    Courses  |  Challenges  |  Emails  |  Graphics

    EXPLORE CONTENT MARKETING TRAINING: 

    Content Inspiration Gallery  |  Training  |  Resources

    You are receiving this email because you left your email address on plr.me. You can unsubscribe at any time, but we'll be awfully sad to see such a wonderful person go. ;-( 
     

    PLR.me, 364 Old Kingston Rd, Suite 97578, Toronto, ON M1C4Z1, Canada



  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment